A Cedar Lake Tradition
Make your reservations now for CedarFest 2017, an end-of-summer tradition almost as old as Cedar Lake itself! This year we are bringing back the popular à la carte steamed clams and half-chicken options, and adding a half-rack of juicy ribs as a third choice! Music this year will be provided by Brass Roots, one of north Jersey’s premiere rock, soul and R&B horn cover bands.
General admission includes:
- Live entertainment by the Brass Roots
- Unlimited hamburger and hot dog bar
- Corn on the cob, garden salad, snacks and additional side dishes
- Watermelon and homemade snow cones
- Birch beer and lemonade
- Beer and wine cash bar
- Horseshoe pits and corn hole
- Egg toss, “East vs. West” tug of war, and kid-friendly activities
- Adults / 15 and older – $15.00
- Children – $8.00
- Children 5 and under – Free
Add-on Menu Items*
- Steamed little neck clams w/ drawn butter – $7.00/dozen
- Baby back ribs – $7.00/half-rack
- BBQ chicken – $7.00/half-chicken
*for an additional charge and by advance order only
CedarFest is open to all paid CLCC members and their guests. Advance sales only. No payment at gate.
Must reserve and pay by September 4th.